Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
Write here the information you want your public to know about using the public access computers. Information could include:
- The library has 5 public computers for internet use and 1 computer, not connected to the internet, on which children can play games
- There is a variety of software loaded on the computers, including Microsoft Office programs, Magic School Bus educational software
- Usage is limited to 30 minutes, if someone is waiting, with a maximum of 2 hours of usage a day.
- Sign up at the circulation desk using your library card number.
- The computers do not have filtered Internet access.
- In order to use the internet a signed parental permission form must be on file for children under the age of 16.
- Anyone with an overdue Dvd will not be allowed to use the internet.